1. The information and Materials have been made available on this Website by IARC is for general information and is provided on ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis and IARC does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness or timeliness of this information and materials or express and implied warranties of title, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and expressly disclaims liability for any errors or omissions in the information and Materials and the website itself or delays in updating this information and materials.
2. Any recipient or user of any information or material in this site may use / rely upon the information or material entirely at their own risk and your visit to this site is completely voluntary and unconditional.
3. In no event will IARC , its sponsors, office bearers, employees, agents or any of its Members be liable for any monetary or other damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this site or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure.
4. You expressly agree that your use of this Website is at your sole risk. Further, the information and Materials on the website are subject to change without prior notice.
5. Our website may contain links to other websites of interest and may display their logos for representational purposes only. However, all these third party links, wherever provided on the website, have been done for convenience and information for our users. IARC does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content and further does not claim any proprietary interest in their logos & trademarks displayed.
6. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Mumbai, India.