The executive management of IARC comprises of professionals with diverse background, resolution and networking skills, having expertise in the business of distressed assets and extensive experience in the reconstruction, resolution and recovery of NPAs.
The members of the Executive Management are as follows:
• Ms. Aruna Mannath – Senior Vice President & Business Head, South
Over 24 years of banking experience, having exposure in Retail Banking, Compliance & internal Controls, AML/ KYC process, Stressed Asset Management and NPA resolution.
• Mr. Aamod Datar - Senior Vice President (Asset Reconstruction)
Over 15 years of experience in the field of credit, NPL resolution, recovery and restructuring under BIFR & CDR.
• Mr. Ashok K. Srivastava - Senior Vice President (Asset Reconstruction)
Over 29 years of experience in finance & recovery sector. Served IFCI for over 25 years having wide exposure in project appraisal, merchant banking, post sanction monitoring, recovery of dues and NPA resolution.
• Mr. Ravi Srivastava – Vice President & Head Technical Evaluation and Monitoring
Over 30 years of experience in Quality systems, Manufacturing processes, Six Sigma, EH&S management, turnaround strategy planning & execution, Production quality and processes with companies in varied sectors.
• Mr. Sudhir Kumar Kushwaha – Vice President (Risk & Compliance)
Over 35 years of vast experience in RBI, especially in policy formulation, registration/ monitoring of ARCs, amendment of SARFAESI Act and inspection of NBFCs / ARCs.